The Potty Training Answer Book breaks down the top 200 questions parents ask when faced with the potty-training challenge. Compiled through both her own experiences and Q&A sessions with parents, parenting expert Karen Deerwester covers the difficult—and funny—questions you’ll encounter with detailed advice and information.Real-world answers to all your potty-training questions:
- What is the average age for girls to be potty trained?
- What is the average age for boys to be potty trained?
- Does a child’s temperament affect potty training?
- What words should I use for body parts and bodily functions?
- Is nighttime potty training different than daytime potty
- Can rewards be a positive potty strategy?
Written in an easy-to-read question-and-answer format, The Potty Training Answer Book gives you indispensable tips and techniques to help you keep the potty-training process as easy and painless as possible for both you and your child.
The Potty Training Answer Book – 2008 NAPPA Gold Award Winner
The National Parenting Publications Awards for Parenting Resources showcase the best in books, CDs, baby gear and innovative products that help make parenting easier and more fun.
Among the best we’ve seen on this topic, this guide answers parents’ top 200 questions and offers sound information in an easy-to-read format. It takes a child’s temperament into account, covers a broad range of situations, and encourages families to do what works for them.
“I love this book! I wish I had it when my first child was toilet training!”
– Parent Tester