The Potty Training Answer Book
About the BookThe Potty Training Answer Book breaks down the top 200 questions parents ask when faced with the potty-training challenge. Compiled through both her own experiences and Q&A sessions with parents, parenting expert Karen Deerwester covers the difficult—and funny—questions you’ll encounter with detailed advice and information. Real-world answers to all your potty-training questions:
- What is the average age for girls to be potty trained?
- What is the average age for boys to be potty trained?
- Does a child’s temperament affect potty training?
- What words should I use for body parts and bodily functions?
- Is nighttime potty training different than daytime potty training?
- Can rewards be a positive potty strategy?
The Potty Training Answer Book - 2008 NAPPA Gold Award Winner
The National Parenting Publications Awards for Parenting Resources showcase the best in books, CDs, baby gear and innovative products that help make parenting easier and more fun.
- Parent Tester
Also by Karen DeerwesterPaperback
(June 1, 2008)
This guide is packed with playful potty songs, games, and activities that kids love and understand - the key to making potty training a positive experience for the whole family. Discover how a playful attitude will not only bring you closer to your child, but will also help you achieve potty success!